JOIN OUR CHALLENGE TODAY!
CAN’T WAIT TO START MY SUMMER ADVENTURES WITH ALL OF YOU!
No cooking or teaching experience necessary
- Find unique ways to spend time together, in the kitchen and out-and-about.
- Provide fun summertime recipes that are good for you and simple to make.
- Will reinforce academic learning
- Includes a free planning guide to help plan fun, healthy, and stimulating activities all summer long!
Our challenge will help your family find ways to incorporate brain-powering, whole foods, learn to cook together and create time to enjoy your family.
If you have children of different ages and could use a plan this summer that caters to all of them this is for you! This challenge is simple, prep time is minimal, and it will help you connect with your child/children cooking healthy meals at home and going on adventures.
AND IT’S ALL FREE!!
For 5-days, you’ll be invited to set-up simple cooking based projects and missions to explore together with fun
preplanned activities, to connect with your family and have fun.
It’s my mission to:
1. Make it a fun summer!
2. Help you connect with your kids
3. Get you comfortable in the kitchen, with the kids
4. Provide wholesome foods for your family,
5. Give you the tools you need to reach academic and/or nutrition goals for your children, in a fun way.
This challenge will be your START!
The Program is designed for families with children ages 2 – 9 years old. The plans are simple enough that if you have older kids, they can lead the projects with younger ones, so everyone in the family is involved.
Are you in?
- Fun, simple, healthy recipes with real, good-for-you, brain-powering ingredients
- Not your usual cooking & shopping list (that will even take you outdoors)
- Boredom Buster tools
- Exploration guides, for summer outings
- A science experiment, for those curious minds
- Private Facebook Support Group
- Tips to for a fun and healthy summer
- Bonus: 10% off the summer packet!